Friday, January 26, 2007

Fightin' Grizzly (pup)


Here's my OAC submission for this week. Topic was mascots. This was my immediate mental picture. Entry went like this:

So, our mascot in high school was the grizzly bear. As a freshman, I thought it evoked a sense of fear in our rivals. By the time I was a senior, this is how I pictured him. Lazy and clueless. I think he was tagged, tracked, broke into a rich San Ramon soccer mom's car who became irrate that her leather seats were damage so she had it shot and rolled off a cliff somewhere in the redwoods. Yup, that's about what my four years there felt like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jason, you kill me. our trip to the oakland coliseum should change your mind about the lazy and clueless, at least on the football field. it was fun hanging with you dude.