Thursday, January 18, 2007

Viva Las Freezing Vegas!


Sup yo! How's things? So far, 2007's been a blast with me, my wife, my daughter and I think my dog all getting sick the first week of Jan. Picture all of us (well, not the dog) in our jammies this past Sat., Sun., and most of Mon. Watching cartoons, piles of tissues in the corner. I think we hit all the infomercials, twice (I'm not sure about the Body by Jake, but the Charlton Heston Video Bible Collection looks like a winner!) Things are starting to look up, now that we're all getting better. It's been freezing here in Vegas. Well more cold than it's been in awhile for THIS location (thanks you northern folks!). This is how we've been feeling as of late. Welcome to Vegas! Leave your shorts at home.

2 comments:

milo said...

lol Great pic! Thanks for lookin at my blog. I love the work u have here. Great stuff! :OP Keep em comin!

Unknown said...

Being your freezing Neighbor here in utah I understand. Hope you and the fam are feelin better!