Thursday, August 09, 2007

You Are Here



(Clarification: My wife helps keep me grounded. She also helps me with my "blurting our stuff that makes no sense. For this entry, I had visited a blog a few days back that had 1 entry. There was a single image with a red dot that said "You are here." That was it, nothing else. I laughed and thought, wouldn't it be funny if there was a town called "Here?")

Wouldn't it make your head explode if you went to a mall, looked at the map, saw a dot that said "You Are Here", looked up and there it was? Maybe it's a store with scenic posters or European architecture screen savers on CD. Or if you were at a them park and there next to the map billboard was the largest roller coaster on the west coast "YOU ARE HERE!!!" (not for the faint hearted, women who are pregnant or those who don't want to ride the "Here" ride, here, now, in this very spot, that you're on, this very second.) Ugh,...my head hurts.

2 comments:

Ken Chandler said...

The good news is where ever you go, there you are. Cool illustration-- did you do this in Illustrator? Nice work, funny idea.

Unknown said...

its always good to be here ;)

fun post Jason